Build with us
From concept to completion, our meticulous attention to detail will leave you loving your Rautmann Custom Home for years to come.
We offer turn-key financing: A reasonable down-payment that you can afford, and no payments until closing.
With us, you aren't just a number, but a valued partner in building your home. Our philosophy is centered on personal attention and unparalleled service.
We are constantly looking for new, better ideas and products to implement into our homes and are seek out educational opportunities to keep us on the leading edge of our industry.
We have been building exceptional custom homes since 1976, and will be doing so for a long time. You can be assured that we will be here to service you in the years to come.
It's Included In The Price
We don't lure you in with a low advertised base price and leave you with the extras at the end. You'll always know where you stand at every step of the way.
The Design and Building Process
- Establish a budget
- Whether you are building a $200,000 home, or a $2,000,000 home, everyone has a budget. Establishing this early guides the entire process, which allows us to determine a site and design a home to fit your requirements.
- Determine the site for your home
- If you already have a home site, that's great. If not, we can help you find one that fits your needs.
- Design your home
- Our Design/Build process guides you through the design of your new home, every step of the way, with a focus on both your wants & needs and your budget.
- Pricing and Contract Agreement, Financing
- We take care of all of the necessary permits, and they are included in the price of your home, relieving you of the challenges of navigating the local bureaucracy.
- Staking the lot and house
- Run Sewer and Water
- Clearing and Excavation
- Pour Footings and Foundation
- Order Utilities
- Framing and Roofing
- Plumbing, Electrical, and HVAC Rough-ins
- Pour Porches, Stoops, Basement, and Garage
- Exterior Siding, Trim, and Veneers
- Drywall and Painting
- Interior Trim and Cabinets
- Interior Trim Painting/Staining
- Countertops Installed
- Trim out and complete Plumbing, HVAC, and Electrical
- Flooring Installation
- Driveway (if concrete, can be poured anytime after Drywall)
- Final inspections and surveys
- Move In