Please make an appointment to see one of our model homes and see first-hand the features that we consider standard. We can price any specific products you would like in your home, should you want a downgrade. Our 'standard' includes the items you likely want in your new home.
Standard Features and Inclusions
- All necessary permitting
- Web-based software with mobile app that allows you to stay up to date and informed on the current status of your home 24/7. Communication, contract, plans, specifications, change orders, and pricing are all accessible through this software package, keeping everyone on the same page.
- Design consultation
- Construction site clean-up
- Professional cleaning of interior, including inside and outside of windows
- 2-Year Warranty, serviced by us, not an insurance company whose initial reaction is to deny claims
- All manufacturer's warranties are passed on to the Buyer
- Implemented water management strategy to ensure that the walls of your home stay dry
✓ Energy Efficiency
- 3rd Party Energy Efficiency Testing, Certification, and Verification through Focus on Energy
- R-23 Fiberglass BIBS insulation in the walls, R-50 in flat attic spaces.
- Top plates are sealed from the attic side with spray foam.
- Sill spaces (basement to 1st floor, as well as 1st to 2nd floor) are insulated with spray foam as well.
- Garage walls and ceiling are insulated.
- Full height foundation Insulation
✓ Windows and Doors
- 400 Series Andersen windows with Low-E4 glass, screens, convenient folding hardware, and full depth wood extension jambs
- Solid core wood interior doors
- Fiberglass Exterior Doors with Clad Frames for low maintenance longevity
- Raised Panel 8' tall insulated steel garage doors with openers, extra remote, and keypad.
- 200 Amp electrical service
- Ample recessed lighting per plan (Typically kitchen, great room, halls, bedrooms, exterior front soffit, and showers)
- Under cabinet kitchen task lighting
- Custom lighting plan per home
- Ceiling Fan/Light wiring in all bedrooms
- Additional generous lighting allowance
- Interconnected Smoke/CO detectors with battery backup on all levels
- Basement unfinished area lights are connected to a switch, not just pull chains
- 3 exterior weather proof outlets (front is switched for holiday lighting)
- Lutron Caseta Smart Lighting for front exterior lighting.
- Voice/Data and Cable Jacks to each bedroom, office, great room, and rec room.
- Upgraded Kohler faucets and fixtures
- Durable Blanco Silgranit composite granite undermount kitchen sink with matching strainer
- Kohler undermount sinks in baths
- Kohler comfort height, elongated toilets with soft-close toilet seats
- Tile Shower in Master Bath with thick, frameless glass shower door
- Water line to refrigerator
- Water shut off valves at all sinks and toilets
- Energy efficient power vent water heater
- 3 outside frost-proof hose bibs
- Insinkerator ¾ HP, quiet series disposal with convenient sink-top switch.
- Bypass piping for water softener system with nearby electrical outlet
- 96%+ efficient furnace with a variable speed fan and 2-stage gas valve.
- 13 SEER Air Conditioner
- HVAC is zoned separately for each finished level to maximize comfort and efficiency.
- 4" Media air filter
- Programmable Thermostats for each zone
- Energy Recover Ventilator
- Energy Star quiet ventilation fans, vented to the exterior, with integrated timer.
- Dryer vented to exterior with energy efficient Dryerbox
- Range Hood vented to exterior
- Sealed combustion gas fireplace with variable speed fan
- Cold air returns in all bedrooms
- Gas and Electric to each range/cooktop/oven/dryer location.
- Active Radon Mitigation System installed
✓ Foundation and Structure
- Structurally engineered home designs
- Excavation, backfill, and grading
- 2x6 Construction with OSB wall sheathing.
- ¾" Advantech tongue and groove floor sheathing throughout. This is an advanced engineered wood product that results in a much more durable, stable floor system.
- Engineered wood for stair stringers.
- Tyvek Drain Wrap (not standard Tyvek) on entire house (including garage and gable ends) to enhance the ability of your wall to drain water out and away from the house
- All doors and windows flashed with Tyvek brand flexible flashing tapes to protect your walls from water.
- 9' Basement Walls with damp proofing membrane applied
- Form-A-Drain or equivalent drain tile system with integrated sealed sump pit with submersible pump.
- Minimum of 2 Basement windows with wells.
- Service Door on Garage
✓ Carpentry and Millwork
- Wood trim is professionally site finished (painted or stained) for a higher quality, consistent finish
- Oversized 4-3/4" or taller wood baseboards (MDF if painted)
- Oversized 3-1/2" or wider wood casing around doors and windows
- 9' or greater first floor ceiling heights, with vaulted, tray, cathedral or decorative ceilings
- Specialty drywall details such as plant shelves, arches, niches, half walls, and columns per design
- Professional painting with skip-trowel plaster finish throughout home. High quality, durable, egg-shell sheen.
- Open railing with wood rail/newel and iron balusters per plan.
- Lighted tray ceiling with crown molding in the Master Bedroom and Dining Room.
- Closet doors with jambs. Interior of closets have base and casing, same as the rest of the house
- Custom Closets to include as follows:
- Entry Closets to have Single Pole and Double Shelf
- Linen Closets to have 5 full depth adjustable shelves
- Bedroom closets to have stack of adjustable shelves in center, with single pole with double shelf on one side, and double pole and shelves on other side.
- Walk-in Closets to have two stacks of 18" wide adjustable shelves and double pole and shelves for the rest
- Pantry to have 5 high 18" deep adjustable shelves
- Premium Schlage door levers throughout interior with upgraded oil rubbed bronze or nickel hardware
- Natural thin-veneer stone fireplace surround to ceiling (per plan)
- Shaw carpeting in bedrooms and halls.
- Tile floors in foyer, mudroom, laundry room, and bathrooms.
- Wood floors in great room, kitchen, and dining room.
- Tile kitchen backsplash
- Tile shower with built in niche, bench, and shelf
- Custom Cabinet design services with 3D renderings
- Custom Shaker Maple cabinets with:
- Soft Close Drawers and Doors
- Dovetail construction drawers
- Crown Molding
- Taller comfort height vanity cabinets
- Kitchen has:
- Pull-Out combination trash/recycle bin
- Roll out shelving in lower cabinets
- 42" height uppers
- Granite/Quartz Countertops with undermount sink polish throughout, with laminate in the laundry room. Tile backsplash in the kitchen. Granite backsplash and sidesplashes on all vanity countertops.
- Decorative hardware on all cabinet doors/drawers
- Certainteed Landmark dimensional shingles with lifetime warranty.
- Ice and water shield installed at all eaves, valleys, and roof/wall intersections
- Aesthetically pleasing ridge venting
- 5" seamless aluminum gutters and 4" downspouts
- LP Smartside siding and trim that is factory finished with a 25 year warranty on the finish.
- Low maintenance aluminum soffit and fascia
- Professional exterior painting and caulking
- Natural Thin Stone Veneer per plan. This is installed with an additional drainage product to ensure the walls stay dry as part of our water management strategy.